By submitting your content through SpotNewsGetPaid.com, you automatically enter, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to enter, an assignment and transfer agreement (“Assignment”) between yourself (“Transferor”), on the one hand, and ENVIVO LLC DBA SPOTNEWS.TV (“Assignee”) on the other hand, and is effective on the date of submission. Transferor and Assignee will be referred to herein individually as “Party” and collectively as “Parties.” The Parties represent, warrant, and agree as follows:
1. Transferor represents and warrants that he owns the exclusive copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to the original works, hereinafter referred to collectively as the “Work,” and the registration for the Work, and owns any past, accrued, and pending infringement and accounting claims related to the Work.
2. Transferor and his affiliates, partners, assignors, assignees, predecessors, successors, interested parties, heirs, bequeathing individuals, and agents, hereby sells, assigns, transfers, and conveys to Assignee, for good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby agreed to and acknowledged by the Parties, all ownership of the copyright in and to the Work, the registration for the Work, as well as ownership of and to the right to pursue all past, accrued, pending, and future claims, including without limitation, infringement and accounting claims, related to the Work.
3. The Parties acknowledge that this transfer accords with 17 U.S.C. 201(d)(1), which provides, in relevant part that the ownership of a copyright may be transferred in whole or in part by any means of conveyance, and that this Assignment represents a conveyance that meets the requirements of 17 U.S.C. 204.
4. Transferor authorized and to the extent necessary authorizes Assignee to register and file the Work with the U.S. Copyright Office and any other government body or court, and to prosecute and resolve in full any accrued, pending, or future claims of infringement related to the Work in court or otherwise. Transferor authorizes Assignee to resolve all infringement and accounting claims as they relate to, and on behalf of, the entirety of the Work’s ownership and to make all decisions in doing so. Transferor will cooperate with Assignee in drafting, creating, and executing any documents or material necessary to effectuate this Assignment and register the Work and resolve any accounting and infringement claims.
5. The terms, covenants, and provisions of this Assignment shall inure to the benefit of Assignee, its successors, assigns, and/or other legal representatives, and shall be binding upon Transferor, its predecessors, successors, members, owners, interested parties, assigns, and/or other legal representatives.
6.Transferor warrants and represents that it owns the intellectual property rights, including without limitation the copyrights, transferred hereunder and that it has the authorization to enter into this Assignment and transfer the rights transferred hereunder and has not entered into any assignment, contract, or understanding in conflict herewith.
7.This Assignment may be signed in counterparts, and scanned, electronic, or emailed signatures shall be deemed as effective as original signatures hereon. The individuals executing this Assignment represent and warrant that they are authorized to enter into transactions on behalf of, and legally bind, the party for which they are signing this Assignment.
8. Assignee has the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, (1) to use, refrain from using, edit, redact, or otherwise change any Work (2) to re-categorize any Work to place them in more appropriate locations on the Site; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any Work at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Work.